Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Err......

A couple of days ago, I bought a tabloid named Wasilah in one of the bookstores at HUSM, Kubang Kerian. Honestly it's quite a political tabloid (which is why I bought it in the 1st place), and it claimed to be "free" from either side. Well, it's not like I care much about that. Better to read from all sorts of sources, before I jumped into any conclusion. At least, I can avoid making any premature assumption regarding any issues of my interests.


Anyway, that is not the issue. What really matters me is that I'm starting to take this new "habit" of mine (ie buying and reading any kind of reading materials associated with politic), as my new hobby! Oh my God, is this really okay? I even day-dreaming of being a politician one day in the future. Oh oh. That is totally not me.

Better search for a new hobby A.S.A.P.

p/s: It's fun reading the tabloid anyway. Unless I got all the answers I want, I will keep on reading them.

"kawe loni tok supo mulo...tok berani kawe nok kato....." (lagu dikir barat yang diubah suai)

No comments: