Sunday, May 11, 2008

Selamat Hari Ibu


Selamat Hari Ibu untuk ibu tercinta, Hail Miah bt Hj. Awang Noh ;)

Thank you mom for always be there for me.

Every mom is the greatest mom in their children's eyes. You are the best, not because we are your children, but it's because you are our mother!

You carry me everywhere u go for the 1st 9 months we are together, having all kind of hardship, pain, just to make sure I am safe and sound in there. You risk your life, just to make sure I can see the world out there.

It's hard for me to say that I love you so much. Even though I do. And I hate myself for being such a way. But all that I can say, if your love for me is as big as a mountain, then mine for you will worth two mountains.

Thank you mom. For being my mom. And for having me as your son.

I may not be a great son, but with no doubt, you are a great mom for me! May Allah Bless you.

With love,

Your only son - Faiz Shukri @ Abe -

My beloved mom, and me

No comments: